Union des pirates des mers noires Index du Forum Union des pirates des mers noires
Forum de l'alliance PBS™ du jeu Travian.fr
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[FULL] Tom&And Jerry?Lost Episode

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Union des pirates des mers noires Index du Forum -> -=Pirates of the Black Seas=- -> Les News
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 07:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: [FULL] Tom&And Jerry?Lost Episode Répondre en citant

Tom And Jerry Lost Episode > urlin.us/2kpqk

Tom And Jerry Lost Episode, kenya tv online

It was a normal episode where Tom, Jerry, and Nibbles were musketeers. The voice gave me chills just listening to it. The tape was in mint condition with the original label and rewound to the beginning. The next shot showed Jerry and Nibbles walking down an old-fashioned French street eating sausages and cheeses when they hear the sound of a crowd chanting. Alongside Looney Tunes, it is safe to say almost everyone has heard of the cast of Tom and Jerry - especially the titular cat and mouse duo which made the show what it is. Seriously, if you were being chased by a seemingly dangerous person, would you not pay attention to your surroundings and try to escape? Well, thats what Jerry did. Now, growing up in a strict religious house, I wasnt allowed to watch anything on TV that involved violence and for as long as I could remember thats what I thought the show was all about (I mean, it still basically is, but not the horror stories my mother told me). Looking closer, you could see Toms face bloody and bruised and even a lock of hair was pulled out. It was sad that I lost such a rare tape. Curious, I opened the box, revealing a collection of VHS tapes.

A new title card then appeared. now it is too late. There are dozens of other bodies down there, decaying and showing signs of their violent deaths. At the end of the episode, the King is awoken and Tom is taken for execution. It just showed him for about ten minutes, no sound or anything. When the ticket collector said that Tom would go to Hell, the ticket collectors voice turned very deep and demonic. The spirit rose outside of the frame, then the episode cut into static. What I found was very disturbing. Toms eyes were blinking for a few seconds as the camera zoomed out, but the blinking stopped. He gazed at the long trail of blood as he started to cry.

creed higher albumfree rhythm musicfree currency strength meter indicatorpapa johns menu online2014 film trailersapps moodlefree amateur.comwhatsapp for ipad air freearrest records illinois freeesq watch band

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 07:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Union des pirates des mers noires Index du Forum -> -=Pirates of the Black Seas=- -> Les News Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation